Use of Your Personal Information. In order for you to understand how we collect, use, communicate and disclose and make use of personal information we have adopted these privacy practices. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available. BFG is committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Information Collection and Use. BFG collects personal information when you register with BFG, when you use BFG products or services such as the Website or participate in the Tournament, and when you visit BFG pages or the pages of certain BFG partners.
When you register for an account we ask for information such as your name, email address, birth date, gender, address, ZIP code, occupation, industry, and personal interests. When you register with BFG and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us. BFG collects information about your transactions with us and with some of our business partners.
BFG automatically receives and records information from your computer and browser, including your IP address, BFG cookie information, software and hardware attributes, and the page you request. This is done automatically through our website hot and service provider
BFG uses information for the following general purposes: to gather necessary information to process donations electronically, assist in identifying and selecting participating charities, match sponsors and charities, customize the advertising and content you see, fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
Safeguards and Specific Terms.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, BFG will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- BFG will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- BFG will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- BFG will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal information collected should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- BFG will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- BFG will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
Account Information and Preferences. If you establish an account on the Website, BFG may add you to its mailing lists for newsletters, marketing or promotional materials. You will have the option to opt out or unsubscribe at any time. You may edit or delete your account by going to Edit Your Account menu and following prompts. Also, periodically, BFG will close, inactivate or cancel accounts that have been inactive for an extended period.
Confidentiality & Security. BFG limits access to personal information to those employees who have a reasonable need to access such information in the course of their job assignments. We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect personal information about you.
Cookies and Similar. BFG may set and access BFG cookies on your computer. We may also set and access device identifiers which could include IP address, user agent information (browser version, OS type and version), and device provided identifiers. Once you log into BFG on your device, BFG may recognize your device to provide you with a personalized experience, independent of your device settings. BFG also uses web beacons to access BFG cookies in connection with BFG products and services.
Changes to This Policy. BFG reserves the right to update this policy at any time. Users of the Website will be notified by e-mail and by placing a notice on the website.
Questions or Suggestions. If you have questions, suggestions, or wish to make a complaint, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last Updated: August 16, 2016