- Create content for overall communication plan across multiple platforms
- Promote and encourage competitive giving through social media outlets
- Manage the delivery of promotional materials
- Assist with event planning
- Flexible hours: 5 - 15 hours a week time commitment required
It's time to put your skills to use. Join the Brackets For Good team and make a huge impact in your community!
We’re growing fast and are looking to add some teammates. If you want to make the world a better place through competitive fundraising and enjoy the excitement, pace, responsibilities, and flexibility of an innovative nonprofit start-up; apply to join the team.
Positions run 6 months (November - April) and include flexible hours, work-from-home opportunities, professional networking connections, and extensive training.
Click through to see more detail on the open positions: