Posted on January 29, 2014 by Matt Duncan
In just 30 days, the largest competitive giving tournament Central Indiana has ever seen tips off! Brackets For Good 2014 presented by Valeo starts on Friday, February 28th at 8:00 pm (EST).
Thank you to all the nonprofits that registered, and completed our evaluation steps. With over 100 organizations to evaluate, it was more than difficult to narrow the field down to 64! Luckily, every nonprofit organization registered with Brackets For Good will be considered for all future tournaments.
With $10,000 on the line, it’s officially time to start stretching those creative minds to develop your competitive giving strategies!
Brackets For Good 2014 presented by Valeo – Nonprofit Lineup
(in alphabetical order)
- Animalia, Inc.
- Arthritis Foundation – Heartland Region
- Autism Society of Indiana
- Be The Match
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Indianapolis
- Brooke’s Place for Grieving Young People
- Building Tomorrow
- Camptown Inc.
- Children’s Bureau, Inc.
- Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation of America – Indiana Chapter
- Cystic Fibrosis Foundation – Indiana Chapter
- Down Syndrome Indiana
- Exodus Refugee Immigration, Inc.
- First Book-Greater Indianapolis
- Friends of Holliday Park, Inc.
- Girls on the Run of Central Indiana
- Giving Sum
- Gleaners Food Bank of Indiana, Inc.
- Horizon House, Inc.
- Horizons at St. Richard’s Episcopal School
- Humane Society for Hamilton County
- HVAF of Indiana, Inc.
- Indiana Blind Children’s Foundation
- Indiana Youth Services Association
- Indianapolis Children’s Choir
- Indianapolis Neighborhood Housing Partnership
- Indy Reads
- Indy-east Asset Development
- IPS Education Foundation
- Jameson Camp
- Joseph Maley Foundation
- Joy’s House
- Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation (JDRF)
- Kids Against Hunger of Central Indiana
- Kiwanis Foundation of Indianapolis, Inc.
- Little Red Door Cancer Agency
- Martin Center Sickle Cell Initiative
- Meals on Wheels of Hamilton County
- Mental Health America of Greater Indianapolis, Inc.
- My Sister’s Place, Inc.
- Neighborhood Christian Legal Clinic
- Partners in Housing
- Paws and Think, Inc.
- Progeny Foundation
- Project Endure Inc.
- Project Home Indy
- Right Steps Child Development Centers
- Ronald McDonald House of Indiana
- Shalom Health Care Center, Inc.
- Shepherd Community Center, Inc.
- Simon Youth Foundation
- Social Health Association of Indiana
- Southeast Community Services, Inc.
- St. Mary’s Child Center
- The PEERS Project of Indiana, Inc.
- The Social of Greenwood
- Timmy Global Health
- Trusted Mentors Inc.
- YMCA of Greater Indianapolis
Next week, we’ll be announcing 2014 Divisions and First Round match-ups! Be one of the first to get the news and subscribe to our email newsletter today.
If your organization is listed above and you didn’t receive our congratulatory email with details and a invitation to our Tip-Off event, please contact Megan Baird email@example.com.